My Blog...Mi Casa...Su Casa

I am the first and last of my kind....

Monday, June 15, 2009

Gotta Boot this heffa

I've got ther female friend who is SO negative! Sometimes, I can't stand to talk to her. She's 41 years old, has made a mess of her life, is divorced, and has f*cked up relationships with her siblings and children, and health problems from drinking and drugs from when she was younger. So, now, she's paying the price for it.

...smh....I don't think I can continue to communicate with Her.

Why do NEEDY people always gravitate to me?! I AM NOT A SOCIAL WORKER OR PSYCHOLOGIST!

Plus, she has pissed me off by hanging up on me when she doesn't like what I tell Her....What it is that I don't tell her WHAT SHE WANTS TO SHEAR! She has a history of doing that...She'll hang up on me. Then, wait several weeks before calling me again, and she'll act like NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. She won't even MENTION her hanging up on me...Just move right along.....

Earlier in the week, she asked me if I thought she was a "drunk." I told her that I think she's a functional alcoholic, and she got mad, cussed me, and hung-up. ---I did not call her back....Thursday, she called me and left a message. I did not call Her back.....Friday was her birthday, and I must admit, I had my ass on my shoulder cuz she cussed me and hung-up on me, but I couldn't be THAT mean(and those of y’all who personally know me, y’all know I can be a mean son of a bitch).---She's told me that I'm practically the only "friend" she's got..... So, I called the heffa to tell her, "Happy Birthday." (AT 11:55 pm) But, I got it in before midnight.

Conversation....

Her: P, what's up?
Me: Nothing. I just called to say "Happy Birthday."
Her: Thanks......I called you yesterday and left you a message.
Me: Yeah.
Her: But you didn't call me back.
Me: No.
Her: So, I guess you're aware of that, huh?
Me: Yeah.
Her: So, what's up?
Me: Nothing. I just called to wish you a Happy Birthday before it was over....SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a good night.
Her: Good night.

this heffa got "issues." And, what is even sadder is that she's 41 years old with no direction in her life.

I think I am gonna give her the boot. Can’t stand idiotic folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment